Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 1 of Mission 1 - Intent




Intent is the most powerful human condition. Nothing happens without it. And it all begins on the moment you make up your mind. Intent rules the world. My health will not be left to chance any longer. I will no longer allow myself to live by the whim of what tastes good for the moment.

So, I am now armed and dangerous. My web cam intanct, I am giving a personal daily account of how I will take my health seriously enough to change my lifestyle. THis time it is not just for a limited time. My goal has been set for a minimum of two years.

Mission 1 - Maximum fat loss while maintanining muscle. BFFM Burn the fat feed the muscle.

And yes the embassing pictures are taken and soon to be posted. Weight 215.

Stay with me and watch as I work toward the seemingly lofty goal of getting "Ripped at Fifty".

1 comment:

Mike Groom said...

Looking forward to watching you achieve your goal Mark! Fit at fifty is a great PRW.

Followers