Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Countdown Begins

Six days remain to get ready for the big trip to the shredder sphere. I have already received some comments of support. This is great to know.
I feel like I am packing for a journey that will be a whole new place for me, sort of like moving to a new home. I am mentally preparing myself for a trip that will have a distinctly different view of my environment and how I approach everyone and everything and myself. It is scaring, yet exiting at the same time.
With tomorrow being thanksgiving day - everyone focused on our feast, I will have in the back of my mind that the road to my health is starting soon - and that will be my daily focus.
Thank you fellow shredders and followers for joining in and allowing me to join you.
I will be ready on Dec. 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Followers